5 Ways to Promote Body Positivity
Time to celebrate your uniqueness. Overall health means physical and mental health. Be proud of who you are. Beauty is all around you.
- Do you have a healthy relationship with food? The food you eat impacts everything in your body from your head to your toes. Enjoy an indulgence every once in a while but don’t beat yourself up over it. Just remember to make healthy food choices most of the time.
- I’m a huge advocate for Gratitude Journals so…create a list of what you love most about yourself…your talents, your physical features, good hair day…you get the picture. The more you are grateful for the more positive things you will recognize about yourself.
- Surround yourself with positive people or healthy people. Because we all know those people who are unhealthy for us. Limit the time you spend with them. Supportive friends, family, and co-workers can hep motivate us.
- Do you have a hobby? Set aside time to do something you love. You can feel energized and have a more positive outlook when you make sure you have time for what you love to do.
- Start a daily fitness regimen. It’s important to move our bodies on a daily basis. Walk the dog, park farther from the office, take the stairs. Or, take a class at a local gym. You don’t have to kill yourself exercising you just need to moooove the body!
Feeling good about yourself is an important part of living a happy and joyful life. Be kind to yourself by practicing healthy habits so you can feel amazing, look amazing, and live amazing.
#thewellthypeople #healthcoachexpert #loveyourlife